The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Merry Maid (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:14 pm

The man started laughing as the knife sunk in, and then he... DISAPPATED!!! he blew into glass pieces.

Laughing came from the corner as someone... walked from the shadows. "I am amused, but this is far too much for you."

"Unless you drop your guard." Jaurtyin somehow was behind the man. Two hands on him, joints from his gauntlets reached out to bolt themselves to him. Jaurtyin had him pinned. "Get him now Steel and konor!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

experience : 89

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:23 pm

"Sure but the enchantment is gone so we can just leave the room." Aldon joked just before his shoes and all the bandages on his right arm exploded off. Aldon then charged at the man at over 20 miles per hour with a punch strong enough to fataly wound. "Excuse me but what did you say was too much?" Aldon said as he blazed acrost the room.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixcycle.forumotion.com
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

experience : 41

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Kikiri threw two knifes past Steel directly into the cloaked man. "Take that you son of a bitch!" She shouted. If this guy knows the truth i have to kill him. She thought while producing two more knives from her coat.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:37 pm

konor's knives place vitally in the man's throat while steel hit him square in the chest as teh man struggles in Jaurtyin's grip. Steel his something metal as his punch fell through bone and sinew. After the hand was removed, jaurtyin forced his own through the back of the man. Releasing the dead man to the ground, jaurtyin stood up looking at Konor and steel.

he fell to his knees all the while saying "please help me..." and the glow in his eyes vanished.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:44 pm

"Sorry freind I can't help you, but I do know a good psychiatrist." Aldon joked as his tattoo looking runes stoped glowing. "But seriously what do you want, an ice pack?" Aldon said sarcastically "Get it 'cause your an alchemical."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Kikiri walked up to the dead man, and retrieved her knives from his corpse. "I'm done here. She said as she exited the room through the stairs. I need to be more careful next time, but at least for now my secret is still safe.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 pm

jaurtyin's husk lay face down on the floor. His sword to the side of him, and all the rubble that was once gathered around him lay scattered about half covering him in ruin. the walls lay cracked and destroyed from the magic used. A silver fox walked into the room from somewhere. how did it get in? and wait... it looked to be... crying...
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Aldon noticed the alchemical covered in ruins but turned to the doorway. "Well if you aren't gonna answer I'm O U T out" Aldon said as he walked to the doorway. Aldon walked his way up the first few steps out of the now desolated basement.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Kikiri left the inn which she sweared never to go back to. Man i need a drink and a good fair fight. She thought leaving the building, and walked down the road. I'm lucky to be alive.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 pm

The silver fox walked up to Steel with those eyes, but something was different now. The fox looked like it wanted to tell Steel something. Looking at Steel, there was a heart beat. Not Steel's or the fox's. the fox pointed toward jaurtyin. The fox nodded and nudged. All jaurtyin needed was a magical jump start. A spark to reactivate him.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:19 pm

"Look I know a silver fox when I see one, and that, is a sileer fox. But you can't fool me fox alchemicals don't have hearts. Aldon said to the fox as he continued to walk up the satirs. Aldon said "Sheesh you look like a puppy. Here, go fetch." Aldon threw a stick down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 pm

"but he does have a heart!!!" yelled someone. Sudden the fox was a girl with white hair. "He's a two legs machine and man!!! The only there is!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 pm

"and I bet you are going to now tell me that you are actually a fox and not a changling?" Aldon asked the girl. Aldon not phased by the transformation didn't even look he just continued walking. Aldon an itch scratched on his back as he walked his way up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:33 pm

"i am a changling!!!" the girl yelled. "I am jaurtyin's protector. I am the guard of the guardian!!! That's what his name means, guardian, Guardian swordman." The girl started to cry greatly now. "He gave his life once trying to save me, and he talked about you, about that dude-looks-like-a-lady. he had hoped to talk to you both again, and not fight you. he wanted to thank you. But now he's got no one to thank because he can't say it anymore!!! He doesn't have a family!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Aldon reached the top of the stairs Well I don't have a family either and do you see me complaining? No the answer is not one bit tell him to suck it up and revive himself." Aldon joked "Get it suck it up? 'cause he sucks up material to ad to his size?"
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:42 pm

The little girl ran up to Steel and started kicking and hitting him. A small child to Steel. "He only needs a spark!!! Someone who can use magic can give it to him." She backed off with a rather pouting but fight ready face. "If you won't help him, then you don't deserve a family!!! No mom, or dad, or litter mates, or aunts... or UNCLES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 pm

"Litter mates? You sure that you don't think you are a fox? You probably think humans burrow holes and stay there all year." Aldon asked the fox as he stoped waiting for an answer. "If you give me one good reason I might help you."
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:48 pm

"I was a fox. I started as a fox, and then i learned I could change. Jaurtyin is in search for something, and I smell it in you too! you are both looking for something greater, to be something better. Jaurtyin wants to learn who created him. HE WOULD HELP YOU IF YOU WERE IN A COMA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:51 pm

"First, I'm not in a coma. Second, I said a good reason fox. Why would I revive an alchemical who has only gotten in my way in the past and will only get in my way in the future. Aldon asked intently as he truned to continue walking again.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:55 pm

The girl started crying. "because he would be in your debt." The words were a struggle to get out of her mouth. "He is a powerful fighter, and an even greater ally. I sense in you the power to do great things, but he will help you get there. He always helps everyone, even that dude-who-looks-like-a-lady." She started sniffling. "HE IS THE SWORD IN YOUR FIST IF YOU WOULD TAKE IT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Aldon walked away for a few seconds while thinking. "Not a good reason but who can say no to those eyes?" Aldon said to the fox as he turned around.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 pm

The girl cried out in exasperation. "Thank you. Thank you so much!" She ran off toward jaurtyin's body. "Please hurry sir, his heart needs the core to keep beating."
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Nope! I lied I can resist those eyes... But, here have a rock Aldon threw a rock form is pouch at the girl "I'm sure you could trade that rock for somthing to shut you up for at least a minute."
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:11 pm

The girl grabbed the rock. It didn't smell edible. Her eyes welled up. Another heartbeat! it was from Jaurtyin! The girl started to cry again, and went over to jaurtyin's body. "Jaur...tyin. JAURTYIN!!!" the girl looked at Steel broken. "You had someone once to help you get up, to help you become who you are. Will you not honor that and help someone else?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:17 pm

"Well yeah there was that one hand rail once that helped me get up, but it was removed when they added a new sidewalk. Aldon joked as magical energy from the rock began to flow into the Alchemical. Aldon turned to the door of the pub as he thought If he doen't keep out of my way his next coma will be caused by me.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Merry Maid (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next