The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of the outermost of the city (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

Streets of the outermost of the city (open) Empty
PostSubject: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:07 am

Jaurtyin walked the road. It was cold. he could not feel that. There was a wind. He couldn't feel that either. Temperature did not bother him, but weather could rust his metal. Why did that Wizard leave? He could have helped me! Thirty years on my own and nothing. Nothing! Where did that fox go?

Last edited by Jaurtyin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:03 pm

"Stranger," started someone, a small girl it sounded like. Jaurtyin looked to see who. Dark haired, pale skin, and garbed in an old shirt was a small girl. "Hello. I was wondered why you disappear."

Wordless, Jaurtyin struggled to speak. "Disappear? I can't disappear."

"But you come and go. i looked for you, and you weren't there. I had to smell you out."

Confused, Jaurtyin walked up to the girl down on one knee looking into her eyes. "You smelled me?" Analysis complete. Conclusion=memory bank recognition > girl.small.chimera.aligator. "You were the girl from before, with the Chimera."

Last edited by Jaurtyin on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yes that was me," the girl said. Jaurtyin could have sworn the girl's face became less worn and her eyes grew larger if at all possible. "I've taken a liking to you stranger." The girl's smile beamed.

Jaurtyin shook his head. "My name's not stranger."

"Why not?" the girl tilted her head. "You aren't like the other two-legs. You are strange, so you are Stranger."

"Yeah, but that's still not my name."

"Oh? Then what is it?"

Jaurtyin hesitated. "Ummm..." he started but nothing came to him.

"Well you are made of metal, why not Tin-man?"

Jaurtyin stared at her.

"Well what do you do? My name is what I do best. I'm Tina, that means tricky." the girl tilted her head and smiled widely.

Jaurtyin paused. What do i do? Memory bank review>primary objective=survival>lethal force if required=sword. "I'm... a guardian. A guardian swordsman."

"Jaurtyin Sverdman?" The girl asked. She fumbled with the words trying to repeat the sounds but what she said sounded like what Jaurtyin said, yet was something different.

"Yes," said Jaurtyin. "That is my name."
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 am

"So what are you doing Jaurtyin?" the girl asked. She started rocking back and forth heels to toes and back with her hands behind her.

Memory bank access=note acquired. Note="Merry Maid. Come alone". "Sorry Tina, but I can't tell you."

"Well if you can't tell me, can I come with you?"

"Sorry Tina, no." Jaurtyin saw the apparent disappointment on her face, but it seemed more like betrayal than merely disappointment. "I will find you again, I promise. Maybe you'll find me again, ok?"

"Ok," moped Tina.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:34 am

Jaurtyin hurried to get out of sight of Tina, but did not want to look as if he wanted to get away from her. Maybe this person at the Merry Maid has some answers about the Wizard. Jaurtyin hoped for it, but did not want to give in to illusions.

Hurrying around the corner, he looked back and there was the silver fox.

"Hey there," said Jaurtyin. "I'm afraid not even you can come with me." Jaurtyin picked up the fox and stroked its back. Carrying it for a while, Jaurtyin set the fox down in a corner, and went into a door. The sign above read 'The Merry Maid'.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Tina

experience : 1

PostSubject: Re: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Tina stalked around the street with her head low and paws lightly prancing on the pavement. Jaurtyin was soft, but most assuredly not dull. Two legs always were peculiar. Arching her neck to drink out of a little puddle, a man came by, and she cowered away before being kicked. Two legs could be so cruel some times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of the outermost of the city (open)   Streets of the outermost of the city (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of the outermost of the city (open)
Page 1 of 1