The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A random pub. (ended)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

experience : 41

A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Kikiri jumped back from the large hand coming at her. "Seriously? what is your malfunction tin can?" She asked. With all luck the mage who made this thing will come and take him away. I was just beginning to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

experience : 89

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:45 pm

"If you don't step aside now you'll both see why they really call me steel fist" Aldon yelled his reputation  then showed when most everyone in the bar made sure to make plenty of room for the show about to start but also to get good seats. "Not sure if this alchemical is stupid or what but you folks might just be in for the show of you life" Aldon hollered to rouse the already happy crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixcycle.forumotion.com
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:54 pm

"Process sensing negativity=precautions activated." Jaurtyin's voice sounds mechanical and harsh with an overly monotone voice. Several clanks and gears click as the armor starts adjusting itself covering joints and pumps sliding ready for the stress of battle. "Life is precious. Don't waste it. You want to go fight, find a bully of cut-throat." His voice now sounding regular. A whine and creak turns his voice back to that crudeness. "Threats detected=defenses activated+counteroffensive prepared." Juartyin looked from one to the other slowly turning his head.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 am

"Everyone hold where you are!" A guard shouted from the door while more rushed in and surrounded the three in the middle of the pub. "Konor Makein! You need to come with us!"

"Great. What i do this time?" Kikiri asked in a sarcastic voice while throwing her hands above her head.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:09 am

Well I'm not sure who I should beat up first the guards or the alchemical. Aldon thought just before asking both the alchemical and Konor "Well you want to help me take these guys out so we can settle this or what?" Aldon raised his fists and turned to the gaurds ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 am

Jaurtyin stood up straight and drew his sword. Turning to an unattended part of the circle of guards, he says "New threats detected=priority overridden. Response=nullify targets." Jaurtyin takes a for of a stance waiting for the combat to begin while his servos adjusted and his double grip on the sword tightening. "Optimal precautions acquired. 87%=estimated rate of survival. 21%=estimated rate target survival. Weaknesses detected=57. Nonlethal weaknesses detected=13. Rate of target victory=7%."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:22 am

Two of the guards grabbed Kikiri under the arms, and picked her up. They began to carry her out of the pub as the rest of the guards began to funnel out of the building. "Call in an alchemical response team, this might get ugly." one of the guards said to another.

"Put me down! My legs are working perfectly fine!" Kikiri yelled at the guards as they carried her out.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:31 am

The moment a few guards start brining Konor out of the building Aldon reacts by swifly taking off his gloves then activating the magic runes on his feet and hands (increasing movement speed and attack power) Which start to glow lightly as aldons shoes literally break off of his feet forcefully showing his bare feet. Aldon then procedes to dash at the guards who are holding Konor at inhumane speeds. He then kicks one guard in the torso knocking him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:39 am

In one fell sweep, Jaurtyin swipes his blade singlehandedly sundering the weapons the guards held out, and whips forward to the other guard holding Konor's arm. Channeling energy into the blade, Jaurtyin renders the mans arms at the wrists. "Damage=intense pain+loss of hands. Cauterizing= 97% rate survival+110%screaming."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:44 am

"Well that was interesting" Kikiri remarked. I need to get home otherwise my dad will have my head.

As she thought that four large iron alchemicals accompanied by twenty or so guards came down the street towards the three.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:53 am

Aldon seeing the wave of guards decided he needs to leave  "You want to be dragged away by these guards or leave?" Aldon asked Konor as he fights off the guards that come at him. He punched and kicked at the guards in flurries as they rushed at him and the alchemical.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:01 am

A silver fox walks out into the street looking at Jaurtyin. Everything seemed to stop. That fox again. I had thought I lost you. Then realizing the burning sword, Juartyin looked up at the oncoming assailants. Life is precious. Oh what am I doing? the pace seemed to quicken and Jaurtyin had to react fast. Summoning energy from who knows where. Jaurtyin used his material magnetism to gather nearby materials. Pushing Konor and Fist back, Jaurtyin used himself as a shield wall. "Get out of here. Go!" Said jaurtyin. "I'll hold them off." Rate of survival=minimum. I know I know.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:06 am

"What is with this tin can?" Kikiri turned to her side seeing an escape route she ran down a back alley and ducked an weaved her way making sure no one followed her. As she came out into the street a man in a black cloak stood there in front of a carriage.

"your father is looking for you." the man in the cloak said.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:14 am

Aldon without hesitating bolted away from the fight just after he saw that Konor was clear of danger. Aldon was gone from sight in a matter of seconds becuse of his speed. Once out of sight Aldon stoped and said "Man... I need a new pair of shoes. The craftsman who made those will be pissed I only got them yesterday."

Last edited by Aldon on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:21 am

Jaurtyin hearing the others fleeing, released his power. The energy drained from him and he felt weak falling to his knees. Only his armor was left. "Go ahead and do what you will," he tells the guards. Objective=complete. Primary combat combat systems deactivated. Teh fox came up closer, but it was evident to jaurtyin that no one else saw it. Also, it seemed to smile...well...warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 am

"Yeah i know." Kikiri responded in her normal voice.

"Get in." Said the man in the cloak. Kikiri did as she was told and entered the carriage which proceeded to take her home.

[exit]

Last edited by Kikiri on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:41 am

Well  I should get some more training before I try to take on a guard better do some later at the local fight club Aldon covered his feet in bandages and put his gloves back on. He then worked his way to a place to fight.

"Hey you dropped this" A man said to aldon as he handed him a letter.

Aldon grabed the letter and thought Really the you dropped this trick if someone really wants to fight me they can at least be honest, or even better say it to my face.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 am

"So what's your name?" asks the man walking into the cell. Jaurtyin sat staring off into space. Where was the fox? Turning his head only to recongize the man's entry, Jaurtyin remained silent.

"Well let me do the talking then." The man sat himself opposite Jaurtyin. "First someone like you was detained recently for beating a man to a pulp but then released on the basis you were defending someone." The man looked for a response but Jaurtyin remained motionless. not even his adapters weened. "Next, you are located again fighting in a bar with two others and then turned and protected them against the armsmen of one of the wealthiest, maybe the wealthiest man in Mathia. Why was that?" Still motionless, Jaurtyin did nothing. "You see," the man whispered, "I don't think you meant any harm to the two in the bar, but cutting a man's hands off is something else."

"He was holding someone against their will."

"And that makes it right?"

"heated blade=seared wounds > no bleeding=99% survival."

"Ninety-nine percent?" The man almost laughed!

Jaurtyin remained silent.

"I think you have their best at heart, even those you fight." Jaurtyin said nothing. "Here," said the man holding out a letter. "You will be released late after sunfall."

After the man left, Jaurtyin opened the letter and read the note. An address was the only writing on it. No name of whomever sent it. When was that fox? Will I ever see it again?

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A random pub. (ended)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2