The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Jaurtyin walked in through the door. The building was entirely caved in, and Jaurtyin thought it was odd that the door of all things was left standing. He remembered like it was yesterday...

Screaming, life breathed into Jaurtyin. Screams of terrible agony. Life hurt! He broke the straps that held him down and leaped from the table he lay on. Strange pointed objects and buzzing things surrounded him in shapes of all kinds. Jaurtyin went off straight, but there was something in the way. Something blocked his path! Jaurtyin full-fisted broke through the wall. he escaped.

Walking among the ruin, Jaurtyin found no signs of life anywhere. No one had lived here in a long time. Did people think it was haunted? Was it haunted? With the spirit of the wizard who made him? nothing suggested any death, only great destruction. jaurtyin had to find the wizard, he had to!

it was then jaurtyin saw something glowing in the ruins. A great wonder it was not taken long ago. Making his way to it, Jaurtyin uncovered the box as it appeared and an illusion manifested above it. "If you are getting this, it means that i am dead. My name is Mallethis, and I have created a great machine."

Last edited by Jaurtyin on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:16 pm

"Mallethis?" Jaurtyin stumbled. Was this the wizard i've been looking for?

"if you are seeing this, that means that the experiment was a success. There is so much more to this project than you accepted to."

What? i agreed to something? I was nothing before I was this. jaurtyin looked at his hands. Who was I before this?

Standing amiss ultimate ruination and desolation, walking through the pillars and walls of great flames, looking to his hands and then up to something, someone, a metal man, an Alchemical.

Jaurtyin snapped back his focus. Who was I before this?
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:20 pm

The recorded illusion continued to play out its message. "The power is soon to run out on this devise, so i will be plain. I have several other such recordings about my facilities. Find them, and you will learn all that I have given you."

So that's it is it? I need to find these places to find out where i came from. Wizard, my creator, Mallethis, i have found you at last.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Another glowing light opened up from several feet off. Jaurtyin walked towards it. Another recording? The covering rubble fell off while something opened up. Jaurtyin drew closer to it. From inside it, apparently it was a container, flew a hovering bird-like creature. It was mechanical with multiple moving parts imitating a real life bird. Funny, reminds me a little of my own craftsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:52 pm

"Signature recognized. Target=host=identified." The bird buzzed and hovered in the air in front of Jaurtyin.

"Hello?" asked Jaurtyin. Strange i recognize that voice somehow.

"Drone=ready for mission=designation required."

"Mission? designation?" Could this be a guide for me? "Drone, where can I find the other facilities?"

"Designation=unrecognized>repeat."

"What do you mean you can't recognize it?"

"Where are the other facilities?"

Wait! "Mission=acquired>Mallethis facilities."

The drone hovered for a moment. "Mission=accepted."
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Jaurtyin looked at the strange bird. "What are you... State design." Strange, I never remember using that voice on command.

"Design=weapon storage."

"Specify 'weapon storage' "

"Design=locate+store+maintain host equipment."

"Location equipment=lost>recovery."

"Location=acquired"

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)   Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wreckage of an old Warehouse (ended)
Page 1 of 1