The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A random pub. (ended)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

experience : 41

A random pub. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Kikiri sat at the table with a mug of ale in hand. The ale here isn't bad. She thought. A group of three men had just walked in, and looked like they were about to start something. After talking to one of the bar tenders then they proceeded to head towards Kikiri. "you know these guys?" Asked the girl sitting on Kikiri's lap. "Guess were about to find out. Give me a little good luck kiss." Kikiri said to the girl while putting down her ale. The girl kissed Kikiri and walked off to another table. The three men walked up to Kikiri's table. "You Konor?" The largest one asked. "Depends. Who's askin'?" Kikiri responded with a smirk.

Last edited by Kikiri on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

experience : 89

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Aldon inquired "So you're telling me that this badass Konor is in that pub just over there?" He ponited towards a pub. "Yes, I was just in there and there he was." Replied a middle age man. Aldon gave the man some money and walked towards the pub. He walked in and without paying any attention to the eyes drawn to him the moment he entered sat at the counter only a few feet away from Konor. Aldon ushered the bartender over, put some money on the counter, and said "I'll take a glass of your finest mead."
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixcycle.forumotion.com
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:12 pm

One of the men flipped the table out of his way and proceeded to kick at Kikiri's face. She blocked the kick with her mug of ale that she barely saved from the table flip. Her chair fell back onto the ground. Kikiri roled back up spilling her ale in the process. "now see what you made me do!? Went and spilled me ale." Kikiri shouted at the men. The smallest of the three ran at her with a right hook. Before he got clkose enough to hit her Kikiri steped forward, slamming the mug into the attackers face, causing him to sumble backwards. "Get 'em!" shouted one of the other two men.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:26 pm

The bartender put a mug of mead infront of Aldon and took his money. "So that must be Konor" Aldon asked the barkeep as he gestured to the silver haired man who was fighting. "You got that right. Are you looking for a fight with him steel?" The barkeep inquired. Aldon then replied "Well not if he can't beat those three, in short though yes, but I can pay for the damage with well you know." Aldon grabed his mead and turned to the fight, he sat there and watched the sprawl go on as he chugged his mead.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 pm

The second two charged and Kikiri kicked the stumbling attacker into the middle sided one, causing them both to fall over. The largest one came at ther with a tackling manuver that she blocked with a jumping knee to his face. The middle and smallest attackers got backn up as the largest one went to the floor. the middle one came at her with a roundhouse which Kikiri ducked under, and triped him with a leg sweep. the smallest one came at her again with a left hook this time that Kikiri was about to dodge when the largest grabed her legs. The punch hit her square in the jaw, and knocked her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Aldon set his empty mug down on the counter and the barkeep filled it up and stated "This ones on the house" Aldon sat watching the fight as he drank his mead. Konor got and was knocked on to the ground. "Well we all get hit every once in a while" Aldon said as he continued drinking. "I think the rumors are true enough to the point that he can beat these three at least.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Kikiri clambered back up to find herself surrounded by the three men. "So that's how were playing this now hu?" Kikiri said with a smirk. The three assailants charged at her, and Kikiri charged the middle sized one. Her fist met his face and he went down, and crashed into a table. The other two knocked into each other, and dazed themselves. Kikiri took this to her advantage and smashed both their heads together. A blow to the side of her torso surprised her. The third attacker had gotten up and hit her with a broken chair leg. Kikiri spat the blood out of her mouth and spun around to face him. The leg of the chair was coming at her like a spear. She dodged the attack and hit her attacker with a solid punch to the gut. He dropped the chair leg, and stepped back. Here's my chance. Kikiri thought. She stepped in close to her opponent and slammed a charged fist right in his nose. Blood gushed from the man face and he fell back to the ground.

Kikiri took a seat at the nearest non-damaged table, and put her feet up. "Someone get me an ale"
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 pm

"An ale for him and make it your best stuff" Aldon said to the barkeep as he placed some money on the table. The barkeep set an ale down next to Aldon, Aldon picked up the ale walked over to Konor and set down the ale. Aldon then proceded to say "An impressive show you put on seen more exiteing, but you can't expect much of a fight from people who need to have numbers on their side to challenge somone. You must be the famous Konor"
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Kikiri watched as a stranger placed an ale in front of her. She picked up the ale And took a swig. Aye! And who are ya lad?" She asked as the girl she was with earlier came back and sat on her lap. Wonder what this mummy wants? Kikiri wondered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Aldon replied "Well round these parts I'm called steel fist a bit of a brawler if you will. Those unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of my punches say it's like getting hit by steel. I heard from one of my contacts that some brawler called Konor was in town so I swung by to see if he was really as good as the rumors say." Aldon took a swig of mead as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Kikiri burst out laughing. "Humble this one is." She laughed to the girl on her lap. "And if your lookin for Konor 'ere i am!" Kikiri chugged more of her ale and slammed it down onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Aldon thought I don't get people who need to slam their mugs on the table to feel secure with their manhood. He then chuckled "Humble that's a laugh, well I'm not here just to give my congratulations I am here for a fight with, well I am sure you can figure that out if not, you're a lost cause. Aldon smirked and chugged the rest of his mead and set the mug down. "Well are you going to fight or am I wasting my time?" Aldon asked in a raised tone.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:06 pm

"You might want to go. Things are about to get ugly." Kikiri said to the girl on her lap. The girl got up and left. "If you've heard of me, then i'm sure you know i never back down from a fight." Kikiri said smiling. She kicked the table up and towards the one who called himself steel fist.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Aldon simply pushed the table to the side as if it was feather. "would have been a good first move if I wasn't expecting a fight that is" Aldon remarked as he came in with a right hook with medium power to test the water. "So is Konor a nickname or is that your actual name?"
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Kikiri smiles as the table is knocked to the side. "Was worth a try." she responds. The left hook hit Kikiri knocking her out of her chair. Kikiri stood up and faced her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 pm

"I have a feeling that you let that punch hit and that it didn't hit very hard in your oppinion causing you to question my nickname steel fist.' Aldon deduced 'You want to throw a punch to show me your skill?
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Kikiri let out a huge smile, and a laughed. she walked up to her opponent. "see you in a coma!" Kikiri replied slamming a fist into the guys face using most of her strength.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Aldon smiled as he saw a punch coming straight in for his face he let the puch hit then he continued "Not bad a punch but really you are going straight in for the face a dirty fighter. So what about my previous question about your name Konor?" Aldon said as he therw a rather nasty flurry of punches at Konor
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:58 pm

An armored figure clanked with every step. Metal, gems and stones decorated the plate and sword on his back. Nobody was inside the armor, but it was not hollow. Jaurtyin was walking down the street when he heard the calamity going on. it quickly ended, but the voices of two men, well one sounded slightly higher pitched, were exchanging fighting words. Should I really get involved in this? Jaurtyin stopped in his place and fingered the sword on his back. He was only released from prison three days ago. How would they look at him if they saw him again over another pulped body? Or two? Life was to be preserved, not extinguished. It would help if those flesh bodies weren't so intent on killing one another. Maybe if I only peeked in I could stop the fighting before anything happened. Jaurtyin looks at the door. Could I stop myself from what happened before? What did happen before? I was a monster was what. Jaurtyin took several more steps, and then stopped. He turned and went for the door.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Kikiri deftly dodged the punches thrown at her. "Konor Makein's me full name" she said. This guy can tknow im a girl right? Kikiri thought to herself while kicking at Steel fist's head.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 pm

"I have a hard time beliving that very few brawl with no nickname are you sure?" Aldon insisted as he swiftly jumped back as to dodge the kick "A nimble one aren't you? Not many brawlers are THAT flexible and frankly most of them are female." Aldon remarked as he lunged for a low sweeping kick.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Jaurtyin watches as the short fight comes about. That man is practically fighting a girl. watching as the smaller man lays his hits and is struggling to dodge the other's attacks, Jaurtyin walks up. "Why are you two fighting?" he made sure to step between them with their last few hits simply bouncing off his armor.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Kikiri was surprised to see that someone had gotten in the way of her fight. What's with the alchemical? "Out o' the way tin can we got business" Kikiri said while jumping to the side of the large obstacle in front of her and throwing a kick at the steel fist.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:30 pm

"If you would leave us to our fight my nickname might not have to change from steel fist to gem cutter" Aldon reamarked as he got hit by a kick while he was distracted by the alchemical. Aldon slid back then resopnded with a very strong right jab. "If you beat me in this fight I might even give you the honor of knowing my real name" Aldon continued as he added a left hook to his attack.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 pm

"This is enough!" yelled Jaurtyin. Sweeping a kick to null the man he assumed as fist's attacks, spun parallel to the groung side kicking fist away and pushing the other forcefully away with an open palm. "Stop this now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random pub. (ended)   A random pub. (ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A random pub. (ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next