Share | 

Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aldon
Admin

experience : 89

PostSubject: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Aldon sat on the bed in his cell, it was a rather large cell for a single prisoner but few would complain about that fact. Every single wall in this prison was made of stone, as the entire place was under ground with only two ways in and likewise two ways out. Each cell was placed far enough away from one another to have to yell to comunicate with other prisoners. The guards were at ease because this prison had never been broken into or out of mostly beacuse not many had ever tried.

"Hey Mike you mid picking some books up for me from the Guild hall libary when you get the chance. Aldon said to Mike, a guard who he had made freinds with after only a few weeks in the slammer.

Mike replied "Well just so happens I have buissness in that art of town later today. Need a pen and paper to wright the titles down?" Mike said as he sat on the seat where he was posted.

"Oh that would be great. Do you mind grabing some extras, I am planing on doing some wrighting. I have a bit of free time from now until they let me out." Aldon thanked mike as Mike stood up and went to grap some paper and wrighting utensils. They are giving me a rather creul sentence for a simple bar fight. Perhaps they have other hidden motives.

Last edited by Aldon on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thephoenixcycle.forumotion.com
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am

"Hey guard!" Aldon yelled after Mike had left "You mind ading three meals to my schedule?" It was no wonder few guards liked him, but Aldon made freinds with a few to have contacts in this jail. However, Aldon had better reasons, his main reason was the fact that it would be easier to get somone to get books from the templar guild, rather then go into the templar guild being a magic user.

About a minute after he left Mike came back into sight "Here you go" Mike said as he put some paper and wrighting utensils through the area which a food tray would be put. Aldon grabed the items and set them on a short table. This table was so short that you would have to sit on the stone floor to be comfortable near it. Aldon grabed his pillow from the bed and set it on the floor right next to the table and sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:39 am

Aldon wrote down a list of about 50 books as he asked "You don't mind if it's about 50 of books do you?"

"I'm going to be on an airship so it is no problem" Mike replied.

"Thanks man you are a life saver" Aldon said as he turned his torso around and passed the piece of paper to Mike through the bars. Mike then left again as his shift was just about to end. Aldon turned back to the table and set the pen down. He walked over to his bed and went to sleep. It wasn't late in the day, but in a prison with no clocks and no veiw of the outside your schedule changes and time gets distorted.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

experience : 85

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:42 pm

"Jets deactivate." Jaurtyin landed on a clear rooftop. As the mechanical bird flew up and hovered next to him.

"Sanguine Cross Dungeon=Prison=Steel=contained." The bird weening it it's mechanical voice.

"Objective=update=plan>release Steel." Jaurtyin looked around the perimeter. It strangely looked ordinary, but that was what bugged him. How am I going to get in? How am I going to get out?
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm

"Wake up your books are here" Mike said as he walekd over to Aldon's cell

Aldon woke up to the sound of Mike passing books through the area where a food tray would go and not Mike's voice. "Great you brought the books sorry to make you carry so much though" Aldon remarked as he walked to the front of his cell and began seting books up around and a few on the table in his cell. Aldon's enchanted eyes activated as he flipped through the books at a speed of a ten pages in one second. However Aldon's eyes imprinted this data in his mind memorizing each and ever single word.

Last edited by Aldon on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm

"Drone. Analyze structure. Requirements=blue prints+location=Armory+holding cells+tactical advantages+tactical disadvantages." jaurtyin hoped the bird could keep up with him.

"Objective=accepted>processing requirements=30 minute surveillance+download+complete analysis."

"Object=priority=start."

The bird flew away as it seemed to go around the building. Jaurtyin crouched down wishing the bird had taken the flight mod before it left. It was quite heavy.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Aldon continued to read the books at inhuman speed while recording key points on paper as well as in his mind. Aldon sat for hours all the way untill dusk. It took him so long due to the fact the smallest book had over 900 pages. Even at dusk it would take Aldon another half an hour to read the rest of these books. Aldon sat on his pillow which was growing uncomfortable after hours of siting down but he didn't mind if he was going to get all this knowledge about templar magic cancelation.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:10 pm

The bird's jets whined as it returned to Jaurtyin who was now standing. Sitting was far too uncomfortable.

"Analysis=complete>size=10,000 square feet. Levels total=4 floors. Main armory=near main entrance. Small armory stashes=isolated. Prisoner cells=majority of building. Strong holds=main entrance=north. South+east+west walls=insufficient defenses. Stratagem=preferred=smash+grab."

"Steel=location=unknown."

"If Steel=magic user>high security>bottom floor."
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Aldon sat in his while he continued to read it was not like there was much else to do at the time. Aldon grabeed the final book on the pile which was the size of the full non magic dictionary of Methia. "Oh boy this book will take me a few minutes to read" Adon joked knowing it would literally only take him about half of an hour to read. When he opened the book it was covering all the concepts he had just read up on, but in more deatil than most of the books and talking more about applying these concepts to make stronger magic cancelation.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:30 pm

"Objective=update=smash=grab. Drone=grab=locate Steel+meet at rendezvous. Rendezvous=this location."

"Objective=accepted." The bird and Jaurtyin lifted off.

"Prime main turrets=87%power. Jets=13% power." The shoulder mounted guns released their barrage into the statue hiding the entrance blasting a large hole into the ground. jaurtyin flew down into it a released his firepower blindly as the bird flew in ammis the chaos. Jaurtyin returned back to the surface. let them come.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Aldon heard an alarm sound through the prison as most of the guards rushed to the higher floors. Aldon not phased by this continued reading his book while chaos rang though the dungeon just as loud as the alarm bell. If applying concepts was as easy as knowing them I would be a master at magic cancelation Aldon thought as he continued to read the book that was on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:05 pm

A number of guards came up to jaurtyin. "Target=joints. Fire turrets." The guards fell over in pain from the turrets hitting them. Bullet shells lay scattered about the floor. He was on the second floor down.

The Mechanical bird hovered from cell to cell scanning the identity of each inmate. So far, none matched Steel according to Jaurtyin's memory bank.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Aldon was almost done with this book, he had gone through it faster than the others. Aldon was about 1000 pages to the end of the book when a group of guards in heavy armor ran by but stoped near Aldon's cell.

"I'm detecting magic in this area, let's find the guy" One of the guards said as the entire squard spread out using magic detection items to find what they detected.

Great the anti-magic squad, I need about minute more to finish this book, don't find me until then. Aldon thought as he read through the book more hastily then he did the others.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Jaurtyin continued his fire. Two stories cleared and half way through the third. Heavily armored guards started taking formation up in front and then around him. This seems like something Steel would get himself into. He took up his position and stance. Opponents=11. (Armor=heavy+weapons=heavy)+Templars>anti-magic squad. jaurtyin could feel the strain on his presence. He was part magic, but he was also part machine.

The Mechanical bird had finally found the fourth floor. Fortune had it that Jaurtyin provided an excellent distraction. Only a few more to go.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Aldon it took about half of a minute for the anti magic suad to find his cell but just before they got a reading the intruder showed himself and ctreated a stonger reading than Aldon's eyes. The Anti-magic squad left Aldon's cell leaving him enought time to finish the book and a bit of time to do whatever he wanted depending on how long this comotion was going to continue.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:44 pm

jaurtyin's turrets fired on the soldiers hitting the weak points in their armor.

The mechanical bird at last found a person matching Jaurtyin's memories of Steel. Hovering in between the bars looking at Steel reading his book, the bird drawled out mechanically, "objective=complete>phase 2 of plan. Recording 103.4=activate 'Steel, if you are listening to this, you are hearing jaurtyin, the alchemical from before. As of this moment all I can spare time to tell you is that I need your help so I am breaking you out. Please follow the bird-like drone to our rendezvous location. I will meet you there shortly.' " The bird wiggled back through the bars and nicked at the lock and hinges letting the door drop to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Aldon sat paying no attention to the bird as he finished the last few pages of his book. "And who said that I wanted to leave?" Aldon asked as he walked over to his bed and sat himslef on it. He then leaned back onto the bed and closed his eyes. "I can help your tin can when I have finished the entire templar librayry of books" Aldon joked knowing that it would take him more than two months to do that task even with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 pm

"Objective=infiltration Hellkite. Hellkite=airship+research=magic+mechanics. Help=necessary." The bird hovered just outside the doorway.

Jaurtyin walked past the guards doubled over and disabled. He saw his bird hovering right by a cell. Must have found him. A the clank of heavy metal boots on stone clanked behind him. Turning to look, there was a soldier standing in mechanical armor.

"Put down your arms, or I will be forced to use deadly force to detain you." The soldier took up position with a sword. Please don't be a pain Steel. You like fights right?
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Aldon said "Say I don't want to make this dungeon more sanguine than it already is, what would you do then?" Aldon stood up as he pondered his own questions. He walked to the door of the cell and continued to say "I'll watch and if I need to save your life again then you won't get my help but if you win..."
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm

"When did you turn into a prancy little philosopher?" asked jaurtyin. "Active turrets=100%=2 in 3= target=legs+1 in 3=target=weapon." jaurtyin's turrets blasted away the armored man with the full force of the bullet shells. He turned to Steel. "Ready to get out of here?"

The mechanical bird hovered away toward the exit and jaurtyin followed up on foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]   

Back to top Go down

Sanguine Cross Dungeon [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix Cycle :: Roleplaying :: Methia :: Guilds :: Templars :: Templar Jails-
Jump to: