The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Merry Maid (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

The Merry Maid (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 pm

The girl looked at jaurtyin hopefully, but there was nothing. The spark should have worked. He should be able to get up! Just as she cried out from the loss of faith, the heart beat faster, and teh hum of his core came until it was compensated for a silenced. jaurtyin stood up.

"I had a dream. Alchemicals don't have dreams." jaurtyin looked at his hands. "I feel, but I should not feel. machines cannot feel anything." He noticed the girl, and then looked to see steel hurrying out for some reason. Was he the one who saved me? I am in your debt Steel Fist. Jaurtyin looked at the girl. he thought he knew her, but he could not place her. "I dreamed of my awakening. That is where I must go. there i will find the wizard."

[exit]

The merry Maid stood as a heap of destruction. Two people looked over it. "Shame they have denied our invitation. We shall need to clean up the mess."
Back to top Go down

The Merry Maid (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4