The Phoenix Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Cycle

A fantasy-steampunk roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Merry Maid (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

experience : 41

The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:22 pm

"Normally you would be correct, but in this case i'm gonna mop the floor with you." Kikiri retorted to the now hysterical steel face. These guys are all off there rockers, i mean totally bonkers. Kikiri thinks to herself.

(says the cross dressing, masochist.)
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

experience : 85

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"I'm sorry, but I'm out of here," says Jaurtyin heading for the door.

"I said NO" emphasized the hooded man waving his arm. A magic barrier formed in front of Jaurtyin repelling him back. He flew between the now agitated Konor and Steel. Crashing against the wall. Jaurtyin stood up.

"You want a fight?" asked Jaurtyin. "You chose the wrong guys for this mission." Analysis complete=27% success rate. Barrier=enchantment. Jaurtyin recalled seeing runes on Steel's hands. Hypothesis complete=Runes>enchantment. "Steel, can you break that enchantment? Konor, think you can help me distract this guy until we can escape?" Jaurtyin took a fighting stance. Ready to draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

experience : 89

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:12 pm

"Oh yeah you're gonna mop the floor eith me hu? Why don't you lean to throw a punch first then? Seriously you hit like a baby." Aldon said in a slightly agitated voice, Aldon then saw the alchemical go flying. However when the alchemical started talking Aldon cut him off angrily "Hold on tin can, I'm setling matters with John Konor over here, and we don't need a terminator! And as for you Nazgûl you obviously aren't confident in the strength of your enchantment of infinity if you had to stop the iron fumble over here!"
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixcycle.forumotion.com
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm

"Oh hit like a baby do i? Well i distinctly remember that my grandmother could hit harder than you." Kikiri replied after the Alchemical flew past her. Maybe if i can get into a fight with the steel fish over here these guys will kick us out. Kikiri pondered. "If you want me to throw the first punch here you go ya coward!" Kikiri yelled throwing a fist straight at steel's face.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:26 am

These two are lunatics Jaurtyin summoned his power inverting his core. Right as everyone's fighting words were going around, the hooded man cast a magic circle restraining Steel, Konor, and Jaurtyin. Hands bound and a pull of intense gravity, the man took on a dark tone. "Perhaps taking you three in was a mistake."

"No," said Jaurtyin, "the mistake was you letting my core invert before you detained me." Through obvious effort at the least, Jaurtyin struggled to stand up and the screeching of the spell echoed through the room. The hooded man.. sweated, but did not lose his focus. With a roar almost, Jaurtyin Seemed to do the impossible grabbing the spell of all things, and threw it through the door he flew from. The spells welded, and dissipated leaving Steel, Konor and Jaurtyin free. Jaurtyin rushed the hooded man with his sword. "Go!" yelled Jaurtyin to Konor and Steel, "or at least help beat this guy before we're all dead."
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm

"Well I can't quite say the same of my grandmother because she is probably dead. What I can say however is that if you choose to fight, you might end up like my preformance at my last competition... I killed it. Aldon taunted Konor as he swifly dodged the punch at his face. He then noticed that a magic circle to increase gravity had gone into effect, however it did not seem to phase Aldon, whom swiftly replied to the cloaked man's spell with laughter, which was followed up by him saying. "Really... Really... A magic circle? Even Iron man over here was able to ignore the effects of your circle, you absolute idiot."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Kikiri felt the increase in gravity, yet was only barely effected by it. "Well at least this isn't booring. Kikiri thought as she droped down and threw a sweeping kick directly at steel's ankles.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Jaurtyin spun parallel to the floor swinging his blade. Strike and strike again but the man dodged and dodged again. Inverted core pulsing, Jaurtyin used his attraction magic to pull the loose stones from the wall and floor to him building on his armor. The armor itself shifted and adjusted for the additions. Swinging the sword with mighty swings, energy split from the blade following the line of its passage burning deep into the walls. Several beams went straight for Konor and Steel.

The materials still attracting to Jaurtyin made him a few feet taller and two almost wing-like limbs made of stone flapped on his back. The usually blue glow of his eye slots now radiant orange. Fools should have gotten out when they could have.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Aldon jumped back to dodge the sweeping kick just before rubble started flying from the walls. Aldon simply steped forward once, but did not re-align his feet and without altering the course of the rubble did not get even a scratch. "It's now easier than ever to leave with all these doors you just made, for once you are actually useful tin can." Aldon said to the alchemical sarcastically. Funny as it is, chances are that enchantment isn't going to be destroyed even if that man is killed. Aldon thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Kikir threw herself back up form the missed kick and was met with a brick to the side of the face which knocked her back to the ground. A beam of magic energy from the battle flew over her. Fuck this i'm out! Kikiri thought as she scrambled out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:17 am

Jaurtyin swung his sword, claymore, about, but the hooded man dodged every attack. Twisting about, The man brought out occasional magic rings locking one of Jaurtyin's feet or hands. Finally the man jumped up to dodge a side swing, clicked something onto jaurtyin's back, and all magic energy was lost to him.

"Steel... Konor..." Jaurtyin struggled to say. "Run..."
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:19 pm

"This tin can is an idiot, we most likely can't leave until the enchantment is destroyed." Aldon said as he scanned the room "Anyway I could kill this joker, put myself in a coma at the same time. Which is why I won't do it, I don't need that kind of shit." Aldon stood around scaning the room looking for the enchatment of infinity. Aldon looked at the hodded man with smile "I found it, a rather smart placement if I do say so myself. Obviously not smart enough though."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Kikiri scrambled up the stairs only to find herself back in the room where she started. "Well gods damn it." Kikiri shouted. I hate magic. she thought as she charged the man wearing the hood.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Jaurtyin struggled against the device that neutralized him. If only I could remove it... Jaurtyin slunk back to the ground. Damnit "K...k...konor... st...st...Steel." jaurtyin mumbled so inaudible no one could hear him. Dammit
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:41 pm

"I am here to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubble gum. Whoops sorry this isn't a bank. Aldon joked as he chuckled at the now bound Alchemical. Aldon reached for an enchanted rock in his pouch as his right eye turned red. Aldon closed his left eye and continued to scan the room. "Well I guess I was half right hu?" Aldon asked the hooded man "As there are multiple things holding your enchantments together."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Kikiris hand slammed into the hooded man's throat pinning him against the nearest wall. "Now let's make one thing clear!" Kikiri shouted in the mans face. "You are gonna let us out or I'm going to collapse your airway, and you'll suffocate." This guy is more of an idiot than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 pm

"Fool," the hooded man laughed deviously. "You came just that much too close." He rushed a hit square for Konor's chest with full force. Strange, I could have sworn that boy had... the man gulped ... breasts.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Aldon threw an enchanted rock which breaks enchanted bariers at a vase which destroyed it. "Still got a good arm for throwing I guess." Aldon said as he threw another enchanted rock at a painting destoring that item as well. You go the touch. You got the power. Yeah! Aldon sang in his head as he reached for a third rock.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Kikiri let the punch hit her as she produced a knife from her shirt sleeve, and pointed it towards the hooded man's eye. "I could also stab this into you, and this would kill you alot faster, but only if i move really quickly. The fist hit her and Kikiri could feel the pain in her chest, yet she appeared unphased by the hit.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Unflinching, the hooded man let the knife come close to his eye. "If Jaurtyin could not hit me with his core inverted, what makes you think you could?" A magic circle appeared between them. The man smiled. He could not break that protection spell himself. For sure the girl could not.
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Aldon threw another enchanted rock at the magic circle that just appeared as he exclaimed "Are you ready to rock?" Aldoon then threw a fourth and final rock at a clock on the wall which also broke. "See I bet what you think is that I was just throwing rocks at random Items around the room? Ha! No I was infact throwing rocks at selected items around the room."
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Kikiri pushed the dagger forward while also pushing on the man's throat. "Or we can go with both!" She said with a wolfish grin on her face. I hate all these mages. She thought to herself slightly in fear.
Back to top Go down
Jaurtyin
Admin
Jaurtyin

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:56 pm

The man pulled the dagger in, piercing his eye and wrapped his armors around konor's middle. "Quite agreed... pretty boy."

itching his hand towards the device... Dammit
Back to top Go down
Aldon
Admin
Aldon

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Aldon threw a hand full of rocks at the protection circle breaking the magic barrier "Not in my house." Aldon said as he shook one finger at the cloaked poptart. Aldon then trew a rock square at the restraints holding the tin can who was currently as useless as a hamster trying to power a super colider.
Back to top Go down
Kikiri
Admin
Kikiri

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Kikiri pushed the dagger through the cloaked man's head while strangling him with the other hand. "die you self righteous son of a bitch!" Kikiri said to the man while attempting to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Merry Maid (open)   The Merry Maid (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Merry Maid (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next